Unable to find The Office on Netflix? In this article, I will share an easy guide on how to watch all 9 seasons of The Office on Netflix in the US or anywhere else in the world.
This method is quick, easy, and works for all devices that support Netflix.
Is The Office Available on Netflix?
The office is easily one of the best sitcoms ever. It’s streaming on Netflix, but not everywhere. For example, it’s not available on Netflix US. That’s because much of Netflix’s content is region-locked due to licensing restrictions. As a result, the content library varies depending on your location.
Netflix doesn’t have distribution rights to this title in the US, and that’s why you cannot watch it there.
However, changing your Netflix region and accessing other countries’ content libraries is easy. The best way to do that is with a VPN.
This way, you can watch The Office on Netflix in the US, despite it not being available there.
In a Hurry? Here’s How to Watch The Office in the US or Anywhere Else
- Download a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it reliably accesses other countries’ Netflix libraries without problems. Its 30-day money-back guarantee lets you try it risk-free.
- Connect to a server in Australia. The Office is available on Netflix Australia, so you can connect to a server there.
- Open Netflix. Log in to your Netflix account as usual, and start streaming The Office!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch The Office?
As mentioned, The Office is not available in the US. However, it’s available in many regions, like Australia and Canada. If you’re based in the US, you can still watch it using a VPN.
A VPN masks your real IP address and replaces it with one matching the VPN server. This makes Netflix think that you’re accessing the platform from a permitted location. For example, if you connect to an Australian VPN server from the US, Netflix will think you’re accessing the app from Australia and give you access to the show.
How to Watch The Office from Anywhere: Step-by-Step Guide
- Download a VPN. My recommendation is ExpressVPN because it always works with Netflix Australia. Plus, it can also unblock 20+ other Netflix libraries without issues.
- Install the app. Following the on-screen instructions, install the app on your preferred device. It took me less than a minute to install ExpressVPN on my Windows PC.
- Launch the VPN app. Open the VPN app on your device, and sign in to your account if prompted.
- Connect to a server in Australia. That’s because the show is available in Australia. I used its Sydney server and it worked seamlessly.
- Open Netflix. Launch the Netflix app as usual.
- Look for the title. Search The Office, and you’ll now be able to see it on Netflix. Click Play.
- Start watching! Sit back, relax, and enjoy The Office on your device.
Where Else Can I Watch The Office Online?
Aside from Netflix, you can watch The Office for free on:
Also available for purchase on the following:
- Amazon Prime
- Google Play
Take note that Peacock is exclusive to US viewers. If you want to watch it outside the US, you’ll need a VPN.
Why Do I Recommend ExpressVPN for Unblocking Netflix Libraries?
Over the years, I’ve tried several paid and free VPNs. Most VPNs that I tried (even the paid ones) were inconsistent at unblocking Netflix. But ExpressVPN works consistently no matter which Netflix library you want to access.
Here are more reasons why I like ExpressVPN:
- Money-back guarantee. The best part about ExpressVPN is that you can try it risk-free for 30 days, thanks to its money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the service, you can easily get all your money back. I’ve tested its refund policy myself — it’s one you can trust.
- Incredible speeds: Most VPNs slow down your VPN connection. However, ExpressVPN is extremely fast. I tested its servers and got download speeds of 38 Mbps. This is a speed loss of only 5%, which is way faster than most VPNs. There will be no buffering as you stream The Office in top quality.
- Works with popular streaming services. In addition to Netflix, ExpressVPN also works with BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney+, Hotstar, HBO Max, Peacock, Funimation, Crunchyroll, and more.
- Impressive server network. ExpressVPN has a massive server network, and all of its servers are reliable. This means you can access several Netflix libraries, and other geo-restricted content from all over the world.
- Keeps you safe. Another reason why I like ExpressVPN is that it’s extremely secure. It uses 256-bit military-grade encryption to protect your data from hackers, snoopers, and other external threats. Plus, it has a strict no-logs policy, meaning it never stores any of your data. You can even pay with cryptocurrencies for added security.
FAQs on How to Watch The Office on Netflix in USA
Can I use a free Netflix VPN to watch The Office?
Free VPNs often do not work with Netflix. They’re easily detected by Netflix and are unable to access region-locked titles, like The Office.
Plus, free VPNs have slow speeds and limited data, so they’re not suitable for streaming. Most free VPNs only give you a couple of GBs. You’ll quickly run out of data and will only be able to watch a few episodes.
What devices can I watch The Office on?
Using a VPN, you can watch The Office on all devices that support Netflix. This includes Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, smart TVs, and more. The only condition is that your VPN should be compatible with these devices.
If your device doesn’t support VPNs, you can still set it up on your router and use the VPN connection on all devices connected to the router. This way you can watch The Office on devices that don’t have VPN compatibility.
Is using a VPN to watch The Office on Netflix legal?
Yes, using a VPN to unblock other countries’ libraries is legal. You won’t get into trouble for doing that.
However, you should make sure that VPNs are legal in your country. Some countries (like Iran and China) restrict or ban VPN use. Using a VPN in such countries can be illegal. Please stay up to date with your country’s local VPN laws to avoid getting into trouble.
The Office is not available on Netflix US. However, you can easily access it from anywhere using a VPN.
I personally use ExpressVPN because it works with several Netflix libraries without any problems. With its 30-day money-back guarantee, you can try the service risk-free and get a refund if it’s not for you.