If you’re a fan of the horror genre, The Conjuring 3 is an excellent movie to watch. However, you may not be able to watch it on Netflix depending on where you live. But don’t worry!
In this article, I’ll show you how to watch The Conjuring 3 on Netflix from anywhere, including Canada, the UK, and the US.
This method is quick, hassle-free, and works for all devices that support Netflix (like Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, Firestick, and more).
Is The Conjuring 3 Available on Netflix?
The Conjuring 3 (aka The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It) is streaming on Netflix, but it’s not available in every location. Currently, you can only watch it in a couple of regions, including Australia.
That’s because streaming services like Netflix are under licensing agreements that require them to limit their content to certain regions. This is called geo-blocking.
If you can’t find The Conjuring 3 in your country, it means that Netflix doesn’t have distribution rights to The Conjuring 3 in your region.
However, changing your Netflix region and accessing other countries’ content libraries is easy. The best way to do that is with a VPN.
This way, you can watch The Conjuring 3 on Netflix from anywhere in the world.
Watch The Conjuring 3 With ExpressVPN
In a Rush? Here’s How to Watch The Conjuring 3 on Netflix From Anywhere
- Get a VPN. My recommendation is ExpressVPN because it reliably accesses other countries’ Netflix libraries without issues. With its money-back guarantee, you can even try it risk-free.
- Connect to a server in Australia. The movie is available on Netflix Australia, so you need to connect to a server there.
- Open Netflix. Log in to your Netflix account as usual, and start watching The Conjuring 3!
Watch The Conjuring 3 With ExpressVPN
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch The Conjuring 3?
The Conjuring 3 is available in a select few Netflix regions, like Australia.
Netflix uses your IP address to determine your location. Based on this, it decides whether or not to show you certain content. If it doesn’t have licensing rights to a particular show or movie in your country, you won’t be able to find it in your local Netflix library.
However, it’s easy to disguise your actual location and access region-locked titles. All you need is an IP address of the country where The Conjuring 3 is streaming (like Australia), and that’s it. The easiest way to do that is with a VPN.
A VPN hides your real IP address and assigns you a new one based on your chosen server location. This makes Netflix think you’re accessing the platform from a licensed region. For example, if you connect to an Australian VPN server from the US, Netflix will think you’re actually accessing the platform from within Australia and give you access to the movie.
This way, you can watch The Conjuring 3 on Netflix from anywhere in the world. Plus, you’ll have access to other region-locked movies, like Saw, Harry Potter, and more.
How to Watch The Conjuring 3 on Netflix: Step-by-Step Guide
- Get a VPN. My favorite is ExpressVPN because it always works with Netflix Australia. Plus, it unblocks many other Netflix libraries without getting blocked.
- Install the app. Following the on-screen instructions, install the app on your preferred device. It took me less than a minute to install ExpressVPN on my Windows PC.
- Launch the VPN app. Open the VPN app on your device, and sign in to your account if prompted.
- Connect to a server in Australia. That’s because the movie is available in Australia. I used its Sydney server and it worked well.
- Open Netflix. Launch the Netflix app as usual.
- Look for the title. Search The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, and you’ll now be able to see it on Netflix. Click Play.
- Start watching! Sit back, relax, and enjoy The Conjuring 3 on your device.
Watch The Conjuring 3 With ExpressVPN
The Conjuring 3 Netflix Countries
Aside from Netflix Australia, the movie is only available on Netflix Japan.
Where Else Can I Watch The Conjuring 3 Online?
Aside from Netflix, you can watch The Conjuring 3 on the following platforms:
- HBO Max (US)
- Crave (Canada)
The Conjuring 3 Overview
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do is a horror movie inspired by the case files of real-life paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren. The story follows the Perron family as they move into a new home and begin to experience terrifying supernatural phenomena. The Warrens are called in to help, and they soon discover that the house is haunted by a malevolent entity that is luring the family’s young daughter into the dark underworld. The movie is full of suspenseful scares and creepy moments, and it is sure to send chills down viewers’ spines.
The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It Movie Trailer
Why Use ExpressVPN for Unblocking Netflix Libraries?
Over the years, I’ve tried dozens of paid and free VPNs. Most VPNs I tried (even the paid ones) were inconsistent at unblocking Netflix. But ExpressVPN works consistently no matter which Netflix library you’re accessing. That’s why it’s the one I recommend.
Here are more reasons why I like ExpressVPN:
- Money-back guarantee. The best part about ExpressVPN is that you can try it risk-free for 30 days, thanks to its money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the service, you can easily get all your money back. I’ve tested its refund policy myself — it’s one you can trust.
- Incredible speeds: Most VPNs slow down your VPN connection. However, ExpressVPN is extremely fast. I tested its servers and got download speeds of 82 Mbps. This is a speed loss of only 9%, which is way faster than most VPNs. You’ll be able to watch The Conjuring 3 in high quality without buffering.
- Works with popular streaming services. In addition to Netflix, ExpressVPN works with BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney+, Hotstar, HBO Max, Peacock, Funimation, Crunchyroll, and more.
- Impressive server network. ExpressVPN has a massive server network, and all of its servers are reliable. This means you can access several Netflix libraries and other geo-restricted content from all over the world.
- Keeps you safe. Another reason why I like ExpressVPN is that it’s incredibly secure. It uses 256-bit military-grade encryption to protect your data from hackers, snoopers, and other external threats. Plus, it has a strict no-logs policy, meaning it never stores any of your data. You can even pay with cryptocurrencies for added security.
FAQs on How to Watch The Conjuring 3 from Anywhere
Can I use a free Netflix VPN to watch The Conjuring 3?
I do not recommend free VPNs because they usually don’t work. Most of them are easily detected by Netflix and are unable to access region-locked movies like The Conjuring 3.
Worse still, most free VPNs place speed caps and data restrictions, making it virtually impossible to stream content.
What devices can I watch The Conjuring 3 on?
Using a VPN, you can watch The Conjuring 3 on all devices that support Netflix. This includes Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, smart TVs, and more. The only condition is that your VPN should be compatible with these devices.
If your device doesn’t support VPNs, you can still set it up on your router and use the VPN connection on all devices connected to it. This way you can watch The Conjuring 3 on devices that don’t have VPN compatibility.
Is The Conjuring 3 available on Amazon Prime Video?
Unfortunately, no! The Conjuring 3 is not available on Amazon Prime Video. You may be able to buy it on Amazon depending on your location.
What to do if my VPN doesn’t unblock The Conjuring 3 on Netflix?
The first thing you should do is try switching to a different server. For example, if you’re trying to access Netflix Australia, it’s likely that your VPN has more than one server in the country. And connecting to a different server in the same country can sometimes give you access to the library.
If that still doesn’t work, you should see if the title is available in other countries, and connect to a server there.
Is using a VPN to watch The Conjuring 3 on Netflix legal?
A VPN is nothing but a privacy tool, so using one with Netflix is not illegal. You won’t get into any trouble just for changing your Netflix region and watching The Conjuring 3. Put simply, as long as you’re not using the VPN to break the law, you should be fine.
However, bear in mind that there are some countries where VPN use is a gray area (like China and Saudi Arabia). Using a VPN in such countries can be illegal. It’s always a good idea to check your laws regarding VPN use, especially if you live in a place with heavy internet censorship.
The Conjuring 3 is only available on a couple of Netflix libraries, like Australia. However, you can easily watch it from anywhere using a VPN.
My top pick is ExpressVPN because it works with several Netflix libraries without issues. With its 30-day money-back guarantee, you can try the service risk-free and get your money back if you’re not happy with the service.