Naruto Shippuden follows the story of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja with big dreams. He’s on a mission to earn the village’s respect and achieve his ultimate goal: becoming the Hokage. But it’s more than just a tale of a ninja; it’s a story of hard work, perseverance, and the challenges we all face in our journey to find our true selves.
Just like many of us, the characters in Naruto Shippuden face setbacks and doubts. But they teach us that with determination, friendship, and a lot of hard work, any obstacle can be overcome. It’s a reminder that no matter how tough things get, giving up is never the answer.
So, you’re probably wondering: Is Naruto Shippuden on Netflix? Yes and no — it depends on your location. But don’t worry! This guide will show you how to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix from anywhere in the world.
Is Naruto Shippuden on Netflix?
Yes, all 21 seasons of Naruto Shippuden are on Netflix. However, it’s only available in a select few regions, with India being one of them.
This is due to licensing agreements. When Netflix secures rights to movies and series, it’s usually on a regional basis. Netflix might not obtain the license for a show in every region for various reasons. For example, another platform might have already secured the rights, or the licensing cost for a particular region might be too high.
This is the reason why Netflix libraries vary from country to country. To ensure viewers only access content meant for their region, Netflix uses geoblocking. It detects your location based on your IP address and restricts content not available in your country.
However, you can change your Netflix region and access other countries’ content libraries (including India’s) using a reliable Netflix VPN.
This way, you can watch all 21 seasons of Naruto Shippuden on Netflix, no matter where you are.
In a Hurry? Here’s How to Watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix
- Download a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN because it always works with Netflix India. You can try it for free with its 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Connect to a server in India. All 21 seasons of Naruto Shippuden are available on Netflix India, so it’s important that you connect to an Indian server. This will make Netflix think you’re accessing the show from India.
- Open Netflix. Log in to your Netflix account as usual.
- Enjoy. Start streaming Naruto Shippuden!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Naruto Shippuden?
As mentioned above, Naruto Shippuden is only available in a limited number of regions, like India and Germany. In order to watch it from outside the licensed location, you need an IP address of the country where this anime is streaming. The easiest way to do that is with a VPN.
A VPN hides your real IP address and replaces it with one matching the VPN server. This makes Netflix believe you’re accessing the platform from a permitted location. For example, if you connect to an Indian VPN server from the US, Netflix will think you’re accessing the app from India and give you access to the entire Indian content library.
This way, you can watch all seasons of Naruto Shippuden on Netflix, even if you’re not physically located in a licensed location. Plus, you get access to other region-locked anime, like Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Hunter x Hunter, and more.
How to Watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix: Step-by-Step Guide
- Download a VPN. Our recommendation is ExpressVPN because it consistently unblocks Netflix India and Germany. Plus, it works well with several other Netflix libraries without issues.
- Install the app. Following the on-screen instructions, install the app on your preferred device. It took us less than a minute to install ExpressVPN on my Windows PC.
- Launch the VPN app. Open the VPN app on your device, and sign in to your account if prompted.
- Connect to a server in India or Germany. Since all 21 seasons of Naruto Shippuden are streaming there, you must appear to be there in order to access the show. I used its India via UK server, and it worked well.
- Open Netflix. Launch the Netflix app as usual.
- Look for the title. Search Naruto Shippuden, and you’ll now be able to see it on your Netflix. Click Play.
- Start watching! Sit back, relax, and enjoy Naruto Shippuden on your device.
You can watch Naruto Shippuden in English on Netflix Canada, but it only has the first 10 seasons. On the other hand, Netflix India offers the show in Japanese and Mandarin, and you have several subtitle options, including English.
Naruto Shippuden Netflix Countries
Aside from India and Germany, the following countries have all 21 seasons of Naruto Shippuden:
- Belgium (Audio: French, Japanese | Subtitles: French)
- Philippines (Audio: Japanese, Mandarin | Subtitles: English)
The following countries don’t have all the seasons:
- Canada (10 seasons) (Audio: English | Subtitles: English)
- Brazil (5 seasons)
- Argentina (5 seasons)
- Mexico (5 seasons)
If you’re outside of these countries, you can connect to a VPN server and access these libraries. A good VPN (like ExpressVPN) will have reliable servers in all these countries, so you can connect to one of these locations and easily watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix from anywhere.
Where Else Can I Watch Naruto Shippuden?
If you don’t have a Netflix subscription or don’t want to pay for a VPN, I have good news for you. You can also watch Naruto Shippuden on the following platforms:
It’s important to note that Hulu and Crunchyroll are only available in the US. If you’re outside the country, you’ll need a VPN to access these platforms.
Naruto Shippuden Overview
Naruto Shippuden is a popular anime series that is the sequel to the original Naruto anime. It follows the journey of Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja with a dream to become the Hokage, the leader of his village. The story takes place two and a half years after the events of the original series, with Naruto returning to his village after training with Jiraiya, his former master.
Throughout the series, Naruto and his friends face numerous challenges as they battle against powerful enemies, confront their inner demons, and work towards achieving their dreams. The show features a diverse cast of characters, including Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto’s rival and friend), Sakura Haruno (Naruto’s crush and teammate), and Kakashi Hatake, their mentor and former leader of their team.
The series is known for its intricate storylines, action-packed fight scenes, and emotional moments that resonate with viewers.
- Naruto Uzumaki
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Itachi Uchiha
- Madara Uchiha
- Kakashi Hatake
- Obito Uchiha
- Sakura Haruno
- Hinata Hyuga
- Might Guy
- Lady Tsunade and more
IMDb Rating: 8.7/10
In Which Order Should I Watch Naruto Shippuden?
Listed below is the correct order to watch Naruto Shippuden.
- Naruto Shippuden Episodes 1 through 32
- Naruto Shippuden The Movie
- Naruto Shippuden Episodes 33 through 71
- Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds
- Naruto Shippuden Episode 72 through 126
- Naruto Shippuden The Movie: The Will of Fire
- Naruto Shippuden Episodes 127 through 143
- Naruto Shippuden The Movie: The Lost Tower
- Naruto Shippuden Episodes 144 through 196
- Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Blood Prison
- Naruto Shippuden Episodes 197 through 311
- Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Road to Ninja
- Naruto Shippuden Episodes 312 through END
- The Last: Naruto The Movie
Why Use ExpressVPN for Unblocking Netflix Libraries?
Over the years, I’ve tried several paid and free VPNs. Most VPNs that I tried (even the paid ones) were inconsistent at unblocking Netflix. But ExpressVPN works consistently no matter which Netflix library you want to access.
Here are more reasons why I like ExpressVPN:
- Money-back guarantee. The best part about ExpressVPN is that you can try it risk-free for 30 days, thanks to its money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the service, you can easily get all your money back. I’ve tested its refund policy myself — it’s one you can trust.
- Great speeds: Most VPNs slow down your VPN connection. However, ExpressVPN is extremely fast. I tested its servers and got download speeds of 38 Mbps. This is a speed loss of only 5%, which is pretty impressive. There will be no slowdowns as you stream Naruto Shippuden.
- Works with popular streaming services. In addition to Netflix, ExpressVPN also works with BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney+, Hotstar, HBO Max, Peacock, Funimation, Crunchyroll, and more.
- Impressive server network. ExpressVPN has a huge server network, and all of its servers are reliable. This means you can access several Netflix libraries, and watch Naruto Shippuden & access geo-restricted content from all over the world.
- Keeps you safe. Another reason why I like ExpressVPN is that it’s extremely secure. It uses 256-bit military-grade encryption to protect your data from hackers, snoopers, and other external threats. Plus, it has a strict no-logs policy, meaning it never stores any of your data. You can even pay with cryptocurrencies for added security.
Other VPNs You Can Use to Watch Naruto Shippuden
If you’re looking for more options to watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix Germany or India, consider these VPNs:
- NordVPN. NordVPN is another solid VPN for Netflix. In our tests, it unblocked 19 Netflix libraries, including Germany’s. I had no problem accessing Naruto Shippuden with its German servers. Plus, the speeds are fast too. However, be aware that its renewal rates are higher than the initial cost. Plus, it doesn’t offer servers in India.
- Surfshark. For those mindful of their spending, Surfshark is a cost-effective yet trustworthy option. It works well with Netflix Germany and over a dozen other Netflix libraries. However, the speeds can be a bit slow on long-distance servers.
FAQs on How to Watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix
Free VPNs often do not work with Netflix. They’re easily detected by the platform and are unable to access region-locked titles, like Naruto Shippuden. There are some free VPNs that can access a few Netflix libraries, but they don’t work with libraries like Germany and India.
Plus, they have other limitations. For example, they sometimes have slow speeds and limited data, so they’re not suitable for streaming. Most free VPNs only give you a couple of GBs. You’ll quickly run out of data and will only be able to watch a few episodes.
You can watch Naruto Shippuden on Netflix, but it’s only available in a select few regions. If you’re from an unlicensed location, connect your VPN to a country where all 21 seasons of Naruto Shippuden are streaming.
Using a VPN, you can watch Naruto Shippuden on all devices that support Netflix. This includes Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, smart TVs, and more. The only condition is that your VPN should be compatible with these devices.
If your device doesn’t support VPNs, you can still set it up on your router and use the VPN connection on all devices connected to the router. This way you can watch Naruto Shippuden on devices that don’t have VPN compatibility.
Yes, using a VPN to watch Naruto Shippuden is legal. You won’t get into trouble for using one to access other countries’ Netflix libraries.
However, you should make sure that VPNs are legal in your country. In some countries, VPN use is restricted or banned. Using a VPN in such countries can be illegal. Please stay up to date with your country’s local VPN laws to avoid getting into trouble.
Naruto Shippuden is only available in a few Netflix regions, like India and Germany. However, you can easily access it from anywhere using a VPN. With a VPN, you can also watch other platforms like Hulu, HBO Max, BBC iPlayer, and more. Not to mention, a VPN also protects your online security and privacy, making sure that everything that you do online is private.