Unable to find Birds of Prey (2020 movie) on Netflix? In this article, I will share an easy guide on how to watch Birds of Prey on Netflix from anywhere in the world, including Canada, the UK, and the US.
This method is quick, easy, and works for all devices that support Netflix.
Update: Birds of Prey have left Netflix India. However, we’ve provided a list of countries where this movie is still available, so you can always connect to a VPN server in those countries to watch it. We watched it on Netflix Singapore without issues.
Is Birds of Prey Available on Netflix?
Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) is streaming on Netflix, but it’s not available in every location. Currently, it’s only available on a few Netflix libraries, including India.
That’s because much of Netflix’s content is region-locked due to licensing restrictions. This means that its content library changes depending on your location.
Netflix doesn’t have licensing rights to this movie in most countries, and that’s why you cannot watch it where you live.
However, changing your Netflix region and accessing other countries’ content libraries is easy. The best way to do that is with a VPN.
This way, you can watch Birds of Prey on Netflix from anywhere in the world.
In a Rush? Here’s How to Watch Birds of Prey From Anywhere
- Get a VPN. My recommendation is ExpressVPN because it reliably accesses other countries’ Netflix libraries without problems. And its 30-day money-back guarantee lets you try it risk-free.
- Connect to a server in India. Netflix India is one of the select few libraries where the movie is available, so you need to connect to a server there.
- Open Netflix. Log in to your Netflix account as usual, and watch Birds of Prey!
Watch Birds of Prey With ExpressVPN
Note: Please connect to a server in Singapore as it’s no longer available in India.
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Birds of Prey?
As mentioned, Birds of Prey is not available everywhere. Currently, it’s only streaming on a limited number of Netflix regions, including India. If you want to access the movie from outside the permitted location, you’ll need an IP address of the country where it’s available. The easiest way to do that is with a VPN.
A VPN hides your actual IP address and replaces it with one matching the VPN server. This makes Netflix think you’re accessing the platform from a licensed location. For example, if you connect to an Indian VPN server from the US, Netflix will think you’re accessing the app from India and give you access to the movie.
This way, you can watch Birds of Prey on Netflix from anywhere in the world. You will also have access to many other region-locked titles, like Fifty Shades of Grey and more.
How to Watch Birds of Prey from Anywhere: Step-by-Step Guide
- Download a VPN. My favorite is ExpressVPN because it always works with Netflix India. Plus, it unblocks several other Netflix libraries without fail.
- Install the app. Following the on-screen instructions, install the app on your preferred device. It took me less than a minute to install ExpressVPN on my Windows PC.
- Launch the VPN app. Open the VPN app on your device, and sign in to your account if prompted.
- Connect to a server in India. That’s because the movie is available in India. I was able to access region-locked titles with both Indian servers that I tried.
- Open Netflix. Launch the Netflix app as usual.
- Look for the title. Search Birds of Prey, and you’ll now be able to see it on Netflix. Click Play.
- Start watching! Sit back, relax, and enjoy Birds of Prey on your device.
Watch Birds of Prey With ExpressVPN
Which Netflix libraries Have Birds of Prey?
Other than Netflix India, the movie is available in the following libraries:
- Hong Kong
If you’re from one of the above-listed countries, you won’t need a VPN to watch the movie. If not, just connect to a VPN server in one of these countries and watch without hassle.
Where Else Can I Watch Birds of Prey Online?
Aside from Netflix, you can buy Birds of Prey on the following:
- Tubi (Free)
- Amazon Prime (Buy/Rent)
- Vudu (Buy/Rent)
Why Do I Recommend ExpressVPN for Unblocking Netflix Libraries?
Over the years, I’ve tried dozens of paid and free VPNs. Most VPNs that I tried (even the paid ones) were inconsistent at unblocking Netflix. But ExpressVPN works consistently no matter which Netflix library you’re trying to access. That’s why it’s the one I recommend.
Here are more reasons why I like ExpressVPN:
- Money-back guarantee. The best part about ExpressVPN is that you can try it risk free for 30 days, thanks to its money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the service, you can easily get all your money back. I’ve tested its refund policy myself — it’s one you can trust.
- Incredible speeds: Most VPNs slow down your VPN connection. However, ExpressVPN is extremely fast. I tested its servers and got download speeds of 38 Mbps. This is a speed loss of only 5%, which is way faster than most VPNs. There will be no buffering when you stream Birds of Prey in high quality.
- Works with popular streaming services. In addition to Netflix, ExpressVPN also works with BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney+, Hotstar, HBO Max, Peacock, Funimation, Crunchyroll, and more.
- Impressive server network. ExpressVPN has a massive server network, and all of its servers are reliable. This means you can access several Netflix libraries and other geo-restricted content from all over the world.
- Keeps you safe. Another reason why I like ExpressVPN is that it’s extremely secure. It uses 256-bit military-grade encryption to protect your data from hackers, snoopers, and other external threats. Plus, it has a strict no-logs policy, meaning it never stores any of your data. You can even pay with cryptocurrencies for added security.
FAQs on How to Watch Birds of Prey from Anywhere
Can I use a free Netflix VPN to watch Birds of Prey?
Free VPNs usually do not work with Netflix. They’re easily detected by Netflix and are unable to access region-locked titles, like Birds of Prey.
Plus, free VPNs have slow speeds and limited data, so they’re not suitable for streaming. Most free VPNs only give you a couple of GBs. You’ll quickly run out of data and will only be able to watch a few episodes.
What devices can I watch Birds of Prey on?
Using a VPN, you can watch Birds of Prey on all devices that support Netflix. This includes Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, smart TVs, and more. The only condition is that your VPN should be compatible with these devices.
If your device doesn’t support VPNs, you can still set it up on your router and use the VPN connection on all devices connected to the router. This way you can watch Birds of Prey on devices that don’t have VPN compatibility.
What to do if my VPN doesn’t work with Netflix?
The first thing you should do is try switching to a different server. For example, if you’re trying to access Netflix India, it’s likely that your VPN has more than one server in the country. And connecting to a different server in the same country can sometimes give you access to the library.
If that still doesn’t work, you should see if the title is available in other countries, and connect to a server there.
Is using a VPN to watch Birds of Prey on Netflix legal?
Yes, using a VPN to access other countries’ Netflix libraries is legal. You won’t get into trouble for doing that.
However, bear in mind that some countries (like Iran and China) restrict or ban VPN use. Using a VPN in such countries can be illegal. Please stay up to date with your country’s local VPN laws to avoid getting into trouble.
Birds of Prey is only streaming on a couple of Netflix libraries. However, you can easily watch it from anywhere using a VPN.
Using a VPN, you can access many other region-locked titles on Netflix. Plus, you can also access platforms like Disney+, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more. Best of all, a VPN hides your IP address and encrypts your traffic, so your privacy is protected.