If you’re looking to watch the romantic drama film After We Collided on Netflix, you’ve come to the right place. Ahead, I’ll show you how to watch After We Collided on your Netflix plan from anywhere, including Australia and the UK.
This method is quick, hassle-free, and works for all devices that support Netflix (like Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, Firestick, and more).
Is After We Collided Available on Netflix?
After We Collided (2020 movie) is streaming on Netflix, but it’s not available in every location. Currently, you can only watch it in a couple of regions, including the US.
That’s because streaming services like Netflix are under licensing agreements that require them to limit their content to certain regions. These are called geo-restrictions.
If you can’t find After We Collided in your country, it’s likely that Netflix doesn’t have distribution rights to the movie in your region.
However, changing your Netflix region and accessing other countries’ content libraries is easy. The best way to do that is with a VPN.
This way, you can watch After We Collided on Netflix from anywhere in the world.
In a Rush? Here’s How to Watch After We Collided Online From Anywhere
- Get a VPN. My top choice is ExpressVPN because it reliably accesses other countries’ Netflix libraries without errors. With its money-back guarantee, you can even try it risk-free.
- Connect to a server in the US. The movie is available on Netflix US, so you need to connect to a server there.
- Open Netflix. Log in to your Netflix account as usual, and start watching After We Collided!
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch After We Collided?
After We Collided is available in a select few Netflix regions, like the US.
You see, Netflix uses your IP address to determine your location. Based on this, it decides whether or not to show you certain content. If it doesn’t have licensing rights to a particular show or movie in your country, you won’t be able to find it in your local Netflix library.
However, it’s easy to disguise your actual location and access region-locked titles. All you need is an IP address of the country where After We Collided is streaming (like the US), and you’re all set. The easiest way to do that is with a VPN.
A VPN hides your real IP address and assigns you a new one from your chosen server location. This makes Netflix think you’re accessing the platform from a licensed region. For example, if you connect to a US VPN server from abroad, Netflix will think you’re actually accessing the platform from within the US and give you access to the movie.
This way, you can watch After We Collided on Netflix from anywhere in the world. Plus, you’ll have access to other region-locked movies, like Five Feet Apart and more.
How to Watch After We Collided from Anywhere: Step-by-Step Guide
- Get a VPN. I recommend ExpressVPN because it always works with Netflix US without issues. Plus, it unblocks many other Netflix libraries without getting blocked.
- Install the app. Following the on-screen instructions, install the app on your preferred device. It took me less than a minute to install ExpressVPN on my Windows PC.
- Launch the VPN app. Open the VPN app on your device, and sign in to your account if prompted.
- Connect to a server in the US. That’s because the movie is available in the US. I used its New York server and it worked without issues.
- Open Netflix. Launch the Netflix app as usual.
- Look for the title. Search After We Collided, and you’ll now be able to see it on Netflix. Click Play.
- Start watching! Sit back, relax, and enjoy After We Collided on your device.
After We Collided Netflix Countries
Aside from Netflix US, you can watch the movie in the following regions:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
Where Else Can I Watch After We Collided Online?
Aside from Netflix, you can watch After We Collided on the following platforms:
- Amazon Prime Video (UK)
After We Collided Movie Trailer
Why Use ExpressVPN for Unblocking Netflix Libraries?
Over the years, I’ve tried dozens of paid and free VPNs. Most VPNs I tried (even the paid ones) were inconsistent at unblocking Netflix. But ExpressVPN works consistently no matter which Netflix library you’re accessing. That’s why it’s the one I recommend.
Here are more reasons why I like ExpressVPN:
- Money-back guarantee. The best part about ExpressVPN is that you can try it risk-free for 30 days, thanks to its money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with the service, you can easily get all your money back. I’ve tested its refund policy myself — it’s one you can trust.
- Incredible speeds: Most VPNs slow down your VPN connection. However, ExpressVPN is extremely fast. I tested its servers and got download speeds of 82 Mbps. This is a speed loss of only 9%, which is way faster than most VPNs. You’ll be able to watch After We Collided in HD without buffering.
- Works with popular streaming services. In addition to Netflix, ExpressVPN works with BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Disney+, Hotstar, HBO Max, Peacock, Funimation, Crunchyroll, and more.
- Impressive server network. ExpressVPN has a massive server network, and all of its servers are reliable. This means you can access several Netflix libraries and other geo-restricted content from all over the world.
- Keeps you safe. Another reason why I like ExpressVPN is that it’s incredibly secure. It uses 256-bit military-grade encryption to protect your data from hackers, snoopers, and other external threats. Plus, it has a strict no-logs policy, meaning it never stores any of your data. You can even pay with cryptocurrencies for added security.
FAQs on How to Watch After We Collided from Anywhere
Can I use a free Netflix VPN to watch After We Collided?
I do not recommend free VPNs because they usually don’t work. Most of them are easily detected by Netflix and are unable to access region-locked movies like After We Collided.
Worse still, most free VPNs place speed caps and data restrictions, making it virtually impossible to stream content.
What devices can I watch After We Collided on?
You can watch After We Collided on all devices that support Netflix using a VPN. This includes Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, Linux, smart TVs, and more. The only condition is that your VPN should be compatible with these devices.
If your device doesn’t support VPNs, you can still set it up on your router and use the VPN connection on all devices connected to it. This way you can watch After We Collided on devices that don’t have VPN compatibility.
What to do if my VPN doesn’t unblock After We Collided?
The first thing you should do is try switching to a different server. For example, if you’re trying to access Netflix US, it’s likely that your VPN has more than one server in the country. And connecting to a different server in the same country can sometimes give you access to the library.
If that still doesn’t work, you should see if the title is available in other countries, and connect to a server there.
Is After We Collided available on Netflix UK?
Unfortunately, no! The movie is not available on Netflix UK at this time.
Is using a VPN to watch After We Collided on Netflix legal?
A VPN is nothing but a privacy tool, so using one with Netflix is not illegal. You won’t get into any trouble just for changing your Netflix region and watching After We Collided. Put simply, as long as you’re not using the VPN to break the law, you should be fine.
However, bear in mind that there are some countries where VPN use is a gray area (like China and Saudi Arabia). Using a VPN in such countries can be illegal. It’s always a good idea to check your laws regarding VPN use, especially if you live in a place with heavy internet censorship.
After We Collided is only streaming on Netflix US. However, you can easily watch it from anywhere using a VPN.
My recommendation is ExpressVPN because it works with several Netflix libraries without issues. With its 30-day money-back guarantee, you can try the service risk-free and get your money back if you’re not happy with the service.